Sometimes I blend in like a book on a shelf
Sometimes I wear my jeans like anyone else
There's millions of chameleons blending in all round
Sometimes I wanna be found
'Cause there is so much more to me
More than I could ever show
If u wanna fly with me
There is one thing I got to know
Can you keep a secret,secret?
A secert.
Sometimes what you see is not what you get
Sometimes you haven't see anything yet
I'm not the same melodythat everyone sings
Can't you tell I'm hiding my wings?
'Cause there is so much more than me
More than I could ever show
If you wanna fly with me
There is one thing I got to know
Can you keep a secret,secret?
Can you keep a secret,secret?
A secret.
Come with me and you'll see a world beyond your dreams
More than it seems
Come with me and you'll see that you can fly woth me
Can you keep a secret,secret?
没有评论:
发表评论